Wellness 3 Course Retake (Online Videos)
This offering is only for students who have completed the in person Integrated Approach to Wellness 3 course.
Watch and review all the activities and lectures from your Integrated Approach to Wellness 3 course from the comfort of your home.
This exceptional series of over 20 high-quality HD videos with the founders of Yoga Calm, Lynea and Jim Gillen, provides you with the strategies and a step-by-step approach of how to improve self regulation, attention, behavior, health and emotional resiliency with PreK-12 grades.
Expand your classroom management skillset by watching Lynea Gillen lead live classroom sessions with kids and deepen your understanding of the research and principles underlying Yoga Calm with college training course sessions with teachers, counselors and therapists.
Included in this video bundle are these new course video sessions:
- Lesson Planning with Lynea Gillen, LPC, ERYT, & Jim Gillen, ERYT-500
- Yoga Calm & Occupational Therapy with Ilga Paul, OTR/L
- Contemplative Practices in Education: Coming to our Senses with Rob Roeser, Ph.D.
And we will also include the following bonus videos:
- What is ADHD with Jeff Sosne, Ph.D.: Jeff and his clinic, the Children’s Program, has helped thousands of families over the last 30 years
- Yoga for PreSchool with Head Start teacher and Certified Youth Instructor, Carrie Green
- Tools for Grieving Children with Lynea Gillen, LPC: Lynea shares her unique counseling approach on how to create an environment for children that allows them to express their grief through movement, art and story
- Healthy Brain Development with Sue Jepson, LCSW
After submission of your order, we will confirm that you have attended the Wellness 2 course and then send you access to the online materials.