Wellness 2 Course Retake (Online Videos)
This offering is only for students who have completed the in-person Integrated Approach to Wellness 2 course.
Watch and review all the activities and lectures from your Integrated Approach to Wellness 2 course from the comfort of your home.
This exceptional series of over 20 high-quality HD videos with the founders of Yoga Calm, Lynea and Jim Gillen, provides you with the strategies and a step-by-step approach of how to improve self regulation, attention, behavior, health and emotional resiliency with grades PreK-12.
Included in this video bundle are these new course video sessions:
- Lesson Planning with Lynea Gillen, LPC, ERYT, & Jim Gillen, ERYT-500
- Partner Yoga with Jim Gillen, ERYT-500
- Yoga Calm & Occupational Therapy with Ilga Paul, OTR/L
- Tips for Teaching Yoga, with Jim Gillen, ERYT-500
- Contemplative Practices in Education: Coming to our Senses with Rob Roeser, Ph.D.
And we will also include the following bonus videos:
- What is ADHD with Jeff Sosne, Ph.D.: Jeff, and his clinic the Children’s Program, has helped thousands of families over the last 30 years
- Yoga for PreSchool with Head Start teacher and Certified Youth Instructor, Carrie Green
- Healthy Brain Development with Sue Jepson, LCSW
After submission of your order, we will confirm that you have attended the Wellness 2 course and then send you access to the online materials.