Wellness 1-3 Course Retake (Online Videos)
This offering is only for students who have completed all three Wellness 1-3 course series (including the Intensive).
Watch and review all the activities and lectures from the Integrated Approach to Wellness 1-3 course curriculum from the comfort of your home.
This exceptional series of over 60 high-quality HD videos with the founders of Yoga Calm, Lynea and Jim Gillen, provides you with the strategies and step-by-step approach of how to effectively lead Yoga Calm with grades PreK-12.
Expand your classroom management skillset by watching Lynea Gillen lead live classroom sessions with kids and deepen your understanding of the research and principles underlying Yoga Calm with college training course sessions with teachers, counselors and therapists.
In addition, you will receive these new course video sessions:
- Lesson Planning with Lynea Gillen, LPC, ERYT, & Jim Gillen, ERYT-500
- Partner Yoga with Jim Gillen, ERYT-500
- Yoga Calm & Occupational Therapy with Ilga Paul, OTR/L
- Tips for Teaching Yoga, with Jim Gillen, ERYT-500
- Contemplative Practices in Education: Coming to our Senses with Rob Roeser, Ph.D., Portland State University
And we will also include the following bonus videos:
- What is ADHD with Jeff Sosne, Ph.D.: Dr Sosne, and his clinic the Children's Program, has helped thousands of families over the last 30 years
- Yoga for PreSchool with Head Start teacher and Certified Youth Instructor, Carrie Green
- Tools for Grieving Children with Lynea Gillen, LPC: Lynea shares her unique counseling approach on how to create an environment for children that allows them to express their grief through movement, art and story
- Healthy Brain Development with Sue Jepson, LCSW
After submission of your order, we will confirm that you have attended the Wellness 1-3/Intensive courses and then send you access to the online materials.